Smeaton Healthcare are seeking passionate and reliable individuals to join our team of Healthcare Professionals in providing the highest standard of care and support for their clients.
We have lots of work available in a variety of care settings including Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units and Private Hospitals in Plymouth, Devon & Cornwall.
Minimum requirements to work with Smeaton Healthcare:
• You must have the right to work within the UK
• NMC Registration
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
• A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
What we offer:
• Competitive pay rates and enhanced rates for weekends and nights
• £250 WELCOME BONUS (*T&Cs apply)
• Mileage paid for homes out of the area
• Transport for non-drivers
• Flexible shifts
• Free training
• Free uniform
• Free DBS
• A closely knit team of professionals
• Hands on office team
• Training opportunities
• Recognition Awards Scheme
• 24/7 support from our team of office staff