Smeaton Healthcare are looking for phenomenal Healthcare Assistants’s to deliver person-centred care to our service users in the Devon/Cornwall area.
Starting a role with us gives you the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of different areas of care – you will have the chance to work in Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, NHS & Private Hospitals, Learning Disability Units and much more.
Not only do you get the chance to develop your knowledge further, you also get full control over when you work!
Why choose Smeaton Healthcare?
· Driver service for any non-drivers
· Paid mileage to and from an assignment
· Flexible working hours
· 24/7 support from our hands-on office team
· Free training and CPD opportunities
· Competitive rates of pay
· Benefits including refer a friend and recognition scheme
What do you need to be a Healthcare Assistant with us?
· A minimum of 6 months experience in a Healthcare role
· An in-date and valid Enhanced DBS Check (this can be done on applying)
· Full UK Drivers License (not essential)
· To be someone who shares the same values as us!
You will have the full support from your local branch, ensuring you are fully inducted to the company and supported with any additional needs you may have. When you join our company, you become a member of Team Smeaton and you will receive second-to-none support by our friendly and approachable management team.